At Safeline we are constantly developing our range to meet market demands. With over 840 part numbers we have brake pads to fit a range of vehicle types including premium passenger vehicles, 4×4, SUV and LCV vehicles as well as South Africa’s well known Minibus Taxi.
E-Mark and SABS certified.
Selected Safeline part numbers include:
- Wear sensors, which alert a driver when their brake pads need replacing
- Accessory kits (shims/clips).
- Enhanced and long-lasting braking performance
- Reduced brake vibrations and squealing
- Prevents metallic splinters during installation of new brake pads
- Lasts up to 2x Longer than competitor pads – saves you money
- Stops up to 10m shorter than competitor pads
- Reduces disc wear – helps prevent expensive replacement
- Leaves less brake dust on rims – keeps your car looking its best
- Enhanced stopping power – keeps you safer
- Accessories and wear sensors (on certain part numbers)
- Copper and asbestos-free
4X4 | SUV | LCV
Safeline brake pads are made by South Africans who understand the importance of safety when transporting goods or taking a road trip to explore the great outdoors. We have manufactured a range of brake pads specific to the braking requirements of 4x4 and SUV’s as well as LCV vehicles, better known to South African's as the 'bakkie'.
Safeline brake pads are built tough for extreme safety.
Planning your next trip and need to replace your brake pads? Click on our brake finder to get the correct brake pad part number for your vehicle.