At Safeline we are constantly developing our range to meet market demands. With over 840 part numbers we have brake pads to fit a range of vehicle types including premium passenger vehicles, 4×4, SUV and LCV vehicles as well as South Africa’s well known Minibus Taxi.
E-Mark and SABS certified.
Selected Safeline part numbers include:
- Wear sensors, which alert a driver when their brake pads need replacing
- Accessory kits (shims/clips).
- Enhanced and long-lasting braking performance
- Reduced brake vibrations and squealing
- Prevents metallic splinters during installation of new brake pads
- Lasts up to 2x Longer than competitor pads – saves you money
- Stops up to 10m shorter than competitor pads
- Reduces disc wear – helps prevent expensive replacement
- Leaves less brake dust on rims – keeps your car looking its best
- Enhanced stopping power – keeps you safer
- Accessories and wear sensors (on certain part numbers)
- Copper and asbestos-free
A large portion of the South African population depend on minibus taxis daily to get to their destination safely and on time.
Tests conducted on Safeline and 3 competitor brake pads prove that Safeline is the shortest stop to safety.
Safeline has a range of taxi pads that fit the Ses'fikile, Kombi, Zola Bud, Mpendulo and the Inyathi. Trust Safeline, quality brake pads that will save you money and keep you and your passengers safe.
Fit Safeline for safe and long-lasting brake pads.
Go to our brake finder to get the right brake pad part number for your minibus taxi.