At Safeline we are constantly developing our range to meet market demands. With over 840 part numbers we have brake pads to fit a range of vehicle types including premium passenger vehicles, 4×4, SUV and LCV vehicles as well as South Africa’s well known Minibus Taxi.
E-Mark and SABS certified.
Selected Safeline part numbers include:
- Wear sensors, which alert a driver when their brake pads need replacing
- Accessory kits (shims/clips).
- Enhanced and long-lasting braking performance
- Reduced brake vibrations and squealing
- Prevents metallic splinters during installation of new brake pads
- Lasts up to 2x Longer than competitor pads – saves you money
- Stops up to 10m shorter than competitor pads
- Reduces disc wear – helps prevent expensive replacement
- Leaves less brake dust on rims – keeps your car looking its best
- Enhanced stopping power – keeps you safer
- Accessories and wear sensors (on certain part numbers)
- Copper and asbestos-free